View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kullanıcı Adı

1 2
3 4

Profil bilgileri

View user profile

PostSubject: Sharks in NBA Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:51 pm

Sharks in NBA
Sharks have ruled the coach outlet, his career is certainly a legend, he is undoubtedly the most

dominant force in the history of one center. "The most critical thing is how to define the legend of my career, the most critical thing is

how my whole career to do, that I do, who I am." O'Neill said in an interview, he said they would continue to wait willing to give him the

contract of team satisfaction, "I am an incredible person, I out rap cheap coach bags, making the

film, I completed a lot of things." This article was written by joy1709 on 2010-8-5 from us-trade company.

O'Neal is the name of a genius coach handbags, he is not ruling the court competitions, the

presence of the performance is greatly sought after fans. The summer of the last two years, O'Neill launched series "Shaq Vs." Beishou the

crowd. "All things are done the right way. I changed the three different teams (Magic, Lakers and Heat)." O'Neal continued, "I just let the

players union changed the rules of private meetings with the team that person, so I hope I can continue the
coach factory outlet: at all times the most dominant player. "

Sharks in NBA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MuRaT BoZ FuN CLuB :: Your first category :: Your first forum -

İstatistik Değer İstatistik Değer
Mesaj Sayısı Profilinizi Düzenleyin
Başlık sayısı Online Rekorumuz
Kullanıcı sayısı Mesaj Sayınız
Forum açılış tarihi Forumun yaşı (gün)
Toplam Kategori Sayısı

En son kayıt olan kullanıcı
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion